Thursday, 6 March 2014

House Burned Down In Our Neighbor hood. Hardship Pictures. Took In Daylight.

House burned down country road  over in our neighborhood. Firemen got in time

 to rescue them. We live in Country and for houses to get saved hardly possible.


So one better have good insurance. Especially in weather we have. Everything is frozen. 


Have two pictures but farmhouse is gone. Garage is left. The house next door was 

saved it did not spread. Firemen were able to put out most of the remains of the 

flames from not spreading to that one house we can see to right.  Was early

 morning. I am sure the people a young couple and child of 3 were sleeping at the time.


I hear firemen had to pull quickly the whole front porch down to get in quick to save them.


So the pictures are very graphic. Very sad. It was a beautiful home. Town has a 

noticed  food, clothes and money to be sent to there bank is needed desperately.

They loss everything.


Wedding pictures all memories. 

We are so thankful they did not die.


Know one knows how the fire started. I am sure we will know soon.  I would think a fireplace
or a kitchen stove. Most people here heat homes that way. And it being an farmhouse more than likely.


8 comments:

Linda at To Behold The Beauty said...

So sad, but glad the family is safe. Something like this makes you realize what's really important.

TexWisGirl said...

truly a sad loss, but glad they were saved.

thisisme said...

This is just so tragic, isn't it - to happen to a young family like that. But thank The Lord that the family is safe, with no loss of life. To just lose your home and all your possessions like that - it doesn't bear thinking about, does it?

Montanagirl said...

That is very sad, but so glad everyone was okay.

NanaDiana said...

Wow- That took the whole house! SO sad...and scary! God bless them- xo Diana

Red said...

House fires are very tragic. At least in this one there was no loss of life.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

So sad when someone loses everything in a fire. But at least they came away with their lives.

Lynne said...

How sad . . . thank goodness the fireman were able to rescue the family.